Kadhai Paneer, it’s an authentic North India Recipe for the main course. North Indian People are loving this recipe. This is a very common menu option for a special occasion at home and celebrations. This unique delicious recipe always part of the menu at wedding ceremonies, Family gets together, birthday parties, etc. Kadai Paneer is one of the most favorite and popular recipes of all age groups. This delicious, tasty recipe engages guests in every celebration.
A basic Kadhai Paneer is a Spicy, delicious, Vegetable, and Cottage Paneer Recipe. Kadhai Paneer is served with Naan or Paratha.
A basic Kadhai Paneer is a Spicy, delicious, Vegetable and Cottage Paneer Recipe. Kadhai Paneer is served with Naan or Paratha.
- • 400 gm Paneer.
- • 2 tablespoon Paneer crashed for decoration
- • 2 pcs Big Capsicum, Sliced.
- • 2 pcs Big Tomato, Sliced.
- • 3 pcs Tomato for paste
- • 2 pcs Onion, Sliced.
- • 2 tablespoon Coriander Leaf.
- • 25 gm Cashew Nuts.
- • 25 gm Raisins.
- • 4 pcs Bay leaf.
- • 3 tablespoon Coriander Seed.
- • 2 tablespoon Cumin Seed.
- • 6 pcs Dry Red Chilly.
- • 2 tablespoons Ginger Paste.
- • 1 tablespoon Garlic Paste.
- • 2 teaspoon Red Chili Powder.
- • 2 teaspoon Coriander Powder.
- • 1 teaspoon Cumin Seed Powder.
- • 1 teaspoon Turmeric Powder.
- • 1 tablespoon Kasturi Methi.
- • 1 Cup Curd/yogurt whisked.
- • 1 teaspoon Sugar.
- • 2 teaspoon Salt.
- • 6 tablespoon Mustard Oil.
- • 2 tablespoon Butter.
- • 3 tablespoon Cream.
- • 150 ml Water.
- Whole garam masala/spices for tempering:
- 1/2 Tsp Cumin seeds/Jeera.
- 1/2 Tsp Coriander Seed
- 4Pcs Green cardamom.
- 4Pcs Cloves.
- 1-inch piece Cinnamon.
- 1 Pcs Black cardamom.
- 1 Tsp Black Pepper Seed
- 1 Pcs Dry Red Chilly.
- Step 1 1. Heat 2 tablespoon Mustard Oil in a frying pan. Once the oil heated add slices of onion, capsicums, and tomato into the frying pan along with a pinch of salt and shallow fry it for 5 to 7 minutes. Post that keeps the shallow fried vegetable keep aside.
- Step 2 2. Add 4 tablespoon Mustard Oil in the frying pan and heat it post that add 6 pcs of red chilly, 2 tablespoon Coriander Seed roasted crashed, 4pcs of bay leaves, 1 tablespoon Kasturi Methi and 2 pcs of chopped onions, and fry it till it becomes golden brown.
- Step 3 3. Add 2 tablespoon Ginger Paste, 1 tablespoon Garlic Paste, 3 pcs Tomato paste1 teaspoon Turmeric Powder, 2 teaspoon Red Chili Powder, 2 teaspoon Coriander Powder, 2 teaspoon homemade spices and fry them well. Once fried spices release oil that means spices cooked well.
- Step 4 4. Now add 25 gm Cashew Nuts + 25 gm Raisins paste (keep Cashew Nuts + Raisins in water for 15mints before paste), 1 Cup Curd/yogurt whisked and mix them well add 1 teaspoon Salt and mixed it.
- Step 5 5. Post that adds all shallow-fried vegetables into the frying pan along will be Sliced paneer as well as mixed them well and add 2 cup water and cook for 5 to 7 mints.
- Step 6 6. Then add 2 tablespoon butter, 3 tablespoon cream, and 2 tablespoon Coriander Leaf and homemade gram masala and mixed them well. Continue to cook for 1 mint and serve.
- Step 7 7. Now serve delicious Kadhai Paneer with Paratha, Naan or Roti.
MY RECIPES ARE AS FOLLOWS:
You can reach us through our following social media accounts:
HIT THE “LIKE” BUTTON AND “SHARE” IT WITH YOUR FRIENDS. AND PLEASE “SUBSCRIBE” TO MY CHANNEL FOR MORE RECIPE VIDEOS.
#kadaipaneer #kadhaipaneer #kadaipaneerrecipe #kadaipaneerrecipeinhindi #howtomake #kadaipaneer #kadaipaneermasala #kadaipaneerkirecipe #kadaipaneerhindi #kadaipaneeinhindi #kadaipaneerdhabastyle